Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Post-Trade Report

Well it's been over 24 hours since the trade deadline and after tonight's game, one thing is certain: the Leafs have NO offense. Phil Kessel has 21 goals leading the Leafs in goals...2nd most: Kulemin with 11! 11!(I wish you could capitalize numbers so I could emphasize that). I can only assume Burke has some magic up his sleeve during free agency. Or perhaps he's waiting until draft day to deal Kaberle for someone...or a draft pick which we so desperately need.

On tonight's game: the Leafs looked way better than they did against Carolina on Wednesday night. The Leafs got some scoring from their young'uns: Bozak and Stalberg. Caputi also got his first point as a Leaf.

Caputi looks good. I am excited to see him in a couple of years time, he will be a decent 2nd liner I predict.

To end: Burke, we need more offense, I expect an Ilya Kovalchuk contract by July 2nd. Until then, have a good on Leafs Nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment